Quotes of the Week

I asked my Twitter followers (known as Tweeps) what were their favorite quotes on "Inspirational" or "Inspiration".

I got some awesome responses. Enjoy!

* "Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly"- R.F. Kennedy. (submitted by @RozHannibal).
* "If you get up one more time than you fall, you will make it through" - Chinese Proverb. (submitted by RozHannibal).
* "Please be patient with me because God is not through with me yet."- James Cleveland. (submitted by @annyjacoby).

Enjoy these quotes! You can also click on the bold names to go to their Twitter page.

2 comments:

  1. Love those quotes. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for reading. Check for different quotes every Sunday! Come again.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

wibiya widget

Facebook and Twitter