Review: Purex® Complete 3-in-1™ Laundry Sheets


I have been accepted as a Purex Insider, where I get to test products and give feedback. I am excited because I am not the biggest fan when it comes to laundry.

I received Purex® Complete 3-in-1 Laundry Sheets. I was kind of skeptical looking at the product, thinking one sheet can be used in three different ways? Not only as detergent, but softener and anti-static as well. My husband was sure it wasn't going to work.




After I loaded the clothes into the washer, I placed one Laundry sheet and let it run its cycle. Then I transferred the same load into the dryer along with the same Laundry sheet and let the dryer run its cycle.




When the load was finished, my husband and I were impressed that the clothes were clean and smelled nicely!

I was relieved to see how easier washing the clothes became! I am planning on using Purex Complete 3-in-1 Laundry Sheets.

2 comments:

  1. How awesome! I saw the previews for this with Mom Select...so jealous! Sharing some blog love also...grab your One Lovely Blog award!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by! Thanks for the award!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

wibiya widget

Facebook and Twitter