Son's Smoothie Recipe

Hubby loves smoothies, and he inspired our son to come up with his own version of a smoothie.  My son asked if he could make his own smoothie version.  We said yes.  I purposely stayed out of the kitchen to allow him to experiment with the ingredients.

After about 5 minutes, he walked out of the kitchen and presented this to me.  I was very proud and impressed, so I asked him if we can share his recipe on my blog.  (It's very refreshing!)  Recipe is below.


Servings: 3-4

Ingredients:
  • 15 strawberries
  • 2 bananas, cut into 7 pieces each
  • 2 cups of Greek yogurt, vanilla flavored
1.  Blend the ingredients in a blender for 45 seconds to make thick smoothie.
2.  If you want a thinner smoothie, blend for about 1-2 minutes.

Remember, you can add or deduct any of the above ingredients, all depending on your taste buds.  Bon appetit! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

wibiya widget

Facebook and Twitter