Product Review: Joey Totes


I had the privilege of trying out Joey Totes. I received a Joey Set, which consisted of large, medium, and small totes. I was excited to try them out because I am always looking for ways to save money and help the environment.

Helping the environment and saving money are interdependent--mutually exclusive. When you go green, you tend to save money. When you save money, you tend to help the environment. Let's be real--going 100% going green overnight by saving money in every area can be overwhelming. My advice is start one step at a time.


It has been over a year since I bring my own reusable bags when I grocery shop. It takes time and discipline to remember to carry the bags. By bringing my own bags, I don't have to pay for the store's bags, therefore don't have to throw away either.

First time we used Joey Set was when my husband was doing the laundry. He needed an extra basket/bag to put an extra load. He and I looked at the Joey Set and had the same idea. We put one load of laundry in the large Joey tote. Hubby dumps the load of laundry into the washer along with the tote bag to wash. However, we let it air dry.

Once the tote air dried, we folded the totes into small pouches and put them in the car for convenience. Now, one I go grocery shopping, I carry the pouches along with a grocery list. You can't help, but smile when you see those totes. Not only are they strong and durable, they are also cute and somewhat modern.

Joey Totes is offering our readers 10 percent off of their website. Be sure to use the codeword: connectingwomen.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

wibiya widget

Facebook and Twitter