The Salad That Takes Your Breath Away

Normally, I don't talk about how much I love food. I don't think about food. I look at food as something we need in order to live. Except when it comes to hubby's salad.

Something about hubby's salad.

I am not the only one who thinks that way. I mean other family members will eat hubby's salad. Once when I was posting, my mom says come to the table to some salad. I had said when I am finished, read here to find out what happened.

Hubby's salad recipe:
1 serving

1 tomato
1/2 jalapeño pepper
1/2 green onion
2 cloves of garlic
1 baby cucumber (very important)
1 Tlb spoon of olive oil
Sea salt for taste

Finely chop the tomato, cucumber, jalapeño, garlic, green onion all at once. The finer the ingredients are chopped, the tastier they become. Add a pinch of sea salt your mixture, so the can soak through giving you the juice of the mixture. Mix everything together. Put the mixture in a bowl , and add 1 tablespoon of olive oil.




This salad tastes great with French bread and a slice of fresh Mozzarella cheese.

Sahtain or Bon Appetite!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

wibiya widget

Facebook and Twitter