Bonus Features: Pretty Little Liars

It has been fun to blog about Pretty Little Liars.  I was privileged to review Pretty Little Liars Season 1 DVD.  There are bonus features in The Complete First Season, which include Pretty Little Liars: Two Truths and a Lie; It All Started with a Little Lie; Little Secrets from the Set; and Unaired Scenes.  These are all cool features, but my two most favorite are Two Truths and a Lie and the Unaired Scenes.

Without revealing too much on the Two Truths and a Lie feature, the girls take turns sharing some things about themselves not all of them true.  This activity reminds me  of the time my friends and I used to play as well as some of us do it now for fun.  It is fun to guess which is the truth and which is the lie because some of it can actually throw a person off.

The second feature of Season 1 that I like is the Unaired Scenes.  It is really neat to see which scenes could have been in the episode and how things could have been different.  It also is interesting to see how the characters may have been.  This is a great feature for those who can't have enough of Pretty Little Liars. Order your copy of the Pretty Little Liars Season One on DVD here today: http://bit.ly/lRSTgB !




FTC: “I have been hired by Warner Bros. WBWord division to promote  Pretty Little Liars: The Complete First Season on DVD."









Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. Nice review! My friend was telling me about this show and how great it was, so I thought it was time to finally take a look and see what all the buzz is about. I did just start subscribing and working with DISH Network so with my new subscription I got Blockbuster by mail free for three months http://bit.ly/khvWnc so I'll definitely add the first season to my queue. I'm pretty excited to see how good it is! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

wibiya widget

Facebook and Twitter