Favorite Romances from Pretty Little Liars

Everyone loves a good romance. Who are your favorite romances from Pretty Little Liars? I like the romance between Aria and Ezra.  I think these characters are match well made, and also give a realistic version of a real life relationship.  I know of couples who were once teacher and student.  They are doing fine.  I think Aria and Ezra have a strong and stable relationship, compared to the others on Pretty Little Liars. Order your copy of the  Pretty Little Liars Season One on DVD here today: http://bit.ly/lRSTgB !  


FTC: “I have been hired by Warner Bros. WBWord division to promote  Pretty Little Liars: The Complete First Season on DVD."
 
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

wibiya widget

Facebook and Twitter