Cube Dog Review


What is the next best thing to having a dog, if you are not able to have one in real life?  A virtual dog.  Cube Dog is an app where you have the ability to build your virtual dog.  You can choose the size of the head, eyes, nose and mouth, and colors of your dog.  Once you have chosen the features, you can also name your dog, and create more dogs as well.  There are 3D animations as well as 3D graphics with ability to rotate and zoom.  There are also tricks your dog will be able to do.  You can shake the phone for random actions.  Your dog can fetch to playing baseball.  There is the option of also have your Cube Dog calling you. 

My son enjoys Cube Dog because he loves dogs, although we are not allowed to have any in our apartment.  My son loves the fact his dog can do tricks, and he loves the option of the dog being in photos.  I thought that was a cool feature.  You can have the dog take a picture with the family.  How cool is that?  You have the option of sending it via email, Facebook, and Twitter.  Your family and friends can see the new addition of your family with Rocky in it (that is what my son named his dog).

Cube Dog is a free app with the options of upgrades. Cube Dog app is available on ITunes.   Once you or your child has bonded with your Cube Dog, you have the option of purchasing more upgrades via the Cube Dog Store. Although, I have tested the free Cube Dog app, I was impressed with what it offers.  I can’t imagine what the paid app is like.   Check out Cube Dog on Facebook.  Be sure to check out Cube Dog’s contest running June 6-13.




FTC: While Cube Dog provided me with the app to review, the opinions I've expressed here are solely my own and represent my honest viewpoint. Cube Dog, Clever Girls Collective and I promote Blog With Integrity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

wibiya widget

Facebook and Twitter