Day 11: Shopping to Support Breast Cancer Research

pink ribbonImage via WikipediaThere are a variety of businesses that are offering special savings and discounts to consumers in raising funds for breast cancer research.  Throughout the month of October, I will be mentioning some businesses that are doing such on random days.  Fortunately, there are many businesses doing social good by this, but unfortunately, I can't list every single business that is doing something for national breast cancer awareness.  However, I will try to do my best to mention different types of businesses when I post. Since this is the 11th day, I will post 11 businesses.

In no order, I present to you:

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

wibiya widget

Facebook and Twitter