Guest Post: Protein – Brownies? That Are Delicious!

by 

Sloane Davis


(Check out Sloane's interview here

My approach to weight loss is based upon flexible dieting.  My clients are given macros, which are proteins, fats and carbs, which comprises total calories.  They then eat within the budget that is prescribed for their specific body.  What makes this plan so effective is that there are no foods that one has to eat and no foods that are off limits.  This makes for very sustainable, long term, successful weight loss.

While I can have a brownie, ice cream or cookies, I have learned that those types of calorie dense foods add up very fast.  And because I like to eat in volume, I have created many healthy, low calories, low fat versions of these desserts so that I can have the entire tray if I’d like for less calories rather than just one. 

One of my favorite recipes is my Protein Brownie. You can add a peanut butter swirl to it, a cream cheese filling, chocolate chips or simply plain as is.  Not only do they hit the spot and cure my cravings for sweets, but keep my waistline in check too. 

Here is the recipe that has never been shared before, as it’s a new edition to my recipe ebook due out in a few weeks.

Protein Chocolate Brownies
4 scoops Chocolate Protein Powder
½ cup + 2 TBS cocoa powder
½ cup + 2 TBS Pure Pumpkin
2 tsp baking powder
5 ounces % Plain Greek Yogurt
1 cup Sweetener (I used Swerve)
1 cup Water
⅓ cup chocolate chips (I use Lily’s)
Preheat Oven to 350
Mix dry ingredients
Add wet ingredients to form the batter
Pour into 8x8 greased (or sprayed) square pan
Bake 30-35 minutes or until middle is set
Cut when cool

Serving Size: 9 pieces 83 calories 5g carbs 1g fat 13g protein

These are a total crowd pleaser to bring to your next barbecue. Also, try these out on children a great way to serve a snack with a healthy punch!

8 comments:

  1. For having lived long, I have experienced many instances of being obliged, by better information or fuller consideration, to change impressions, even on big subjects, which I once thought right but found to be otherwise.
    Guest posting Service

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is important to diversify your exercise, and each one is important. Together, these make up a system that leads to high levels of physical fitness. The four components to physical fitness are: Full Face snorkel mask review

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found this is an informative and interesting post so i think so it is very useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article affordable seo services usa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm amazed, I have to admit. Rarely do I encounter a blog that's
    both educative and entertaining, and without a doubt, you've hit the nail on the head.

    The problem is an issue that too few men and women are
    speaking intelligently about. I'm very happy that I stumbled across
    this in my search for something regarding this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heya i am for the primary time here. I found this board and I find It really useful & it helped me out
    much. I hope to offer something back and help others like you aided me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I believe what you posted wass actually very logical.
    But, think about this, what if you ere to create a killer title?
    I am not saying your content isn't good, however what if you added a title to maybe get a person's attention? I mean "Guest Post: Protein - Brownies? That Are Delicious!" is
    kinda vanilla. You should peek at Yahoo's homee page and note how they
    write article headlines to get viewers interested. You ight add a related video or a related pic oor two to
    grab people excited about everything've written. Just my opinion, it might bring your blog a little livelier.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, i read your blog from time to time and i own a similar one and
    i was just wondering if you get a lot of spam feedback? If so hhow do you protect against
    it, any plugin or anything you ccan recommend? I get sso much lately it's driving me mad so any
    help is very much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like it when folks come together and share ideas.
    Great website, stick with it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

wibiya widget

Facebook and Twitter