Nikon Review and Decorating

Back in November,  my hubby bought me a Nikon DSLR 3000.  I have been playing around with it, buying accessories such as other lenses, light box, external flashlight etc.  At night, I have been studying different blogs and reading as much as I can about photography, where I pin information on my Photography board.  I am even contemplating taking a photography class at the local community college during the summer.

This weekend I was at my brother and sister-in-law's apartment.  And yes.  I took my Nikon with me.  I took random shots of their place.  (First time I have been there, and I knew they had great decorating tastes. My brother and his artistic talent, and my sister-in-law's great taste--can you guess the results?)

My brother and his wife made us dinner and desert. Overall, we were spoiled by those two! They win brownie points.  They made stuffed grape leaves.  STUFFED. GRAPE. LEAVES.  Proves we are special because these are literally made by hand--piece by piece.  There as also an Arabic rice dish called "Uzi" and Fattoush salad. Desert: Strawberry Shortcake! Yum!    Here are some pictures I took:





Take a look at some of the fabulous decorations that I took with my Nikon:





                                                   Love this chair!  It is waaaay better in person.



2 comments:

  1. Oooh I love your pictures - wish I had your camera! I love stuffed grape leaves as well - warmed with a little lemon juice and hot sauce!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

wibiya widget

Facebook and Twitter