Geeky Collections

In The Big Bang Theory, Leonard and Sheldon had to have the gadget from their favorite 1960's film and nothing completes a geek collection like a time machine.  I am a blogger, therefore I need technology.  My technological collection includes an HP laptop, an iPhone, a Flip camera, a digital camera, a point and shoot camera, and now I am waiting for an SLR camera, ahem a Canon T3I maybe? (hint, hint hubby).   I am sure once I get my SLR camera, I will be looking for more items to add to my blogging collection.

What was your best online geek purchase?  What are you still missing from your collection?




Check out The Big Bang Theory: The Complete First and Second Season on Blue-Ray Combo Pack http://bit.ly/QYz0eW.

"I have been hired by Warner Bros WBWord division to raise awareness for 'The Big Bang Theory.'"
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

wibiya widget

Facebook and Twitter