Review: YourVoice-Grandparents.com

I had the opportunity to review YourVoice-Grandparents.com with my son, DS. The steps were so easy to do. The directions were easy as 1, 2, 3. No pun intended!

You need a cell phone or landline. Dial the number that is given to you, then input the pin number at the appropriate timing, and begin recording immediately. After you are finished recording, you can then send the recording immediately from the site. What I noticed though is you can't listen to your recording before you send it to family or other loved ones.

Once, you have completed the steps, you have the option of sending another recording. Be careful, it can get addicting!

Here is the greeting that my son sent to our family members:

Son's Greeting



Note: I was compensated by MomSelect.com to review YourVoice at Grandparents.com
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

wibiya widget

Facebook and Twitter