A Little About Grilling

Grilling has always been a family activity in our household. You would find DH, myself, my parents, preparing food for grilling and other foods like salads and drinks. Grilling takes patience because it is a lot slower than our modern ovens. To grill properly, one must have a working grill and also some grilling tools, or at least that is what I call them (the spatula, fork, knife, tongs, and more).

Tea Wicker and More sells everything from patio furniture to grills. I love their site because of the variety of products they have as well as the price range. There is a little something for everyone. TWM will be sending me the Picnic Time - Fiero Picnic BBQ Set for review.

The review will be posted at Global Arts. Once it is posted there, I will be sure to let you know here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

wibiya widget

Facebook and Twitter