Quotes of the Week

I asked my Twitter followers (known as Tweeps) what were their favorite quotes on "Empowerment".

I got some awesome responses. Enjoy!

* “To accomplish great things we must first dream, then visualize, then plan... believe... act!” –Alfred A. Montapert. (submitted by @MargalitWard).
* "Others have seen what is and asked why. I have seen what could be and asked why not" -Pablo Picasso. (submitted by @bright_side).
* "Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will" Gandhi. (submitted by @bright_side).
* "Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal" Henry Ford. (submitted by @ArmySpouse).

Enjoy these quotes! You can also click on the bold names to go to their Twitter page.



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for following. I'm following your blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I'm your newest follower from the MBC Follow Me Club. Looking forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

wibiya widget

Facebook and Twitter