Review and Contest Information: Maty's Medicine at its Natural Best


I am a person who doesn't like to use medicine.  Not for religious reasons.  It is more for fear of unwanted chemicals in my body.  I worry that medicine has too much chemicals.  So, when I was asked to review Maty's all natural vapor rub, I was kind of cautious because I am not quick to run to medicine for myself, or until I do careful research when it concerns my child.

Maty's all natural vapor rub is just pure awesome.  It is made of pure ingredients, meaning with natural ingredients!  Yes, natural ingredients!!!  I read the ingredients--they were words I can actually pronounce and understand like Sunflower Oil and Coconut Oil, and even Vitamin E.  

The vapor rub even has a eucalyptus, wintergreen, and peppermint smell to it as well.  Smells that I and my child can tolerate.   Not that bad chemical smell.

The baby chest rub is good for any child 3 months and older. The chest rub has won 3 awards including the "2013 KIWI Magazine's Best Natural Cold & Flu Products", "2012 National Parenting Publications Award" and "2011 Parent Tested-Parent Approved Award".

Maty's products are more effective and work faster than any cough medicine too.  There as a study done by Penn State University back in 2007 that concluded buckwheat honey was more effective at quieting a cough than dextromethorphan, a popular cough medicine.  Maty loaded their cough syrup with 8-9 other immune boosting ingredients.  People even take the cough syrups daily as an immune booster.

You  will need to become a fan on Facebook to enter the contest. To learn or enter the contest Click on the link: http://woobox.com/4a4e3j 
 
Check out the links below for more information. 
 

FTC: I was sent a sample product of Maty's all natural vapor rub to review for compensation.  All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

wibiya widget

Facebook and Twitter