Ankle Jeans from Old Navy

I was given a sample to get a pair of Ankle Jeans from Old Navy on March 10th. Let me tell you, I was pleased with the customer service.  They were very friendly and helped me find my item. The Ankle Jeans are normally priced around $34.50, but they happened to be on sale.

When I brought the jeans with the coupon to the cashier, she was shocked at how I got free jeans.  I know it looks weird to get free jeans from a clothing store (it is not like it is an every day thing.).

Here is the picture of my Ankle Jeans from Old Navy courtesy of Crowdtap.  You like?

Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. Great Article, I really like the way that you have presented with the images and make things really simple to follow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ankle jeans..it sounds very interesting..Thanks for the post.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

wibiya widget

Facebook and Twitter