Smallville: Superhuman Powers

Imagine being a superhuman.  Wow.  All the things you can do with those powers.  Throughout the Smallville series, we see Clark Kent figure out and further develop his superpowers each season.  Clark's famous powers include heat vision and super speed.  

I find Clark's super speed fascinating.  Super Speed - ("Pilot" Season 1, Ep. 1): The earliest manifested Kryptonian power which allows Clark to move at speeds faster than the speed of light. In Season 1 "Pilot," Clark misses his bus but reveals his super speed when he outruns it through a cornfield.


The power I would love to have is super speed because I would love to save time if I am running behind or some unplanned activity popped up like those emergencies.  I would be able to attend events and obligations without feeling guilty that I had to miss them or not fulfill.  I would feel more accomplished.
 
The 'Smallville: The Complete Series' DVD lets you experience the exciting journey Clark Kent embarks upon to realize his destiny! With over 24 hours of special features and 2 hours of never before seen footage, the complete series on DVD is the ultimate resource for the Smallville fan! Click here: *http://amzn.to/f1X0e4*

FTC: "I have been hired by Warner Bros WBWord division to raise awareness for 'Smallville.'"
 


1 comment:

  1. I am sure this post has helped me save many hours of browsing other similar post just to find what i was looking for. I just want to say thank you.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

wibiya widget

Facebook and Twitter